Recently, I had come across some of the most hilarious profiles on linkedin. And believe me, these profiles actually existed on linkedin. Fortunately, I had saved some of these profiles, as I tried to search for them again but could not find them. Here are the profiles of one of the most famous personalities.
Activist/ Chief Fundraiser at Nottingham
Location : Nottingham, United Kingdom
Industry : Fund-Raising
* Activist at Nottingham
* Mortal enemy at Sheriff of Nottingham
* Environmentalist at Sherwood Forest
Accomplished fundraiser with over 15 years experience in robbing the rich to give back to the poor. Skilled at highway robbery. Charismatic leader that motivates and directs a band of 15 merry men. Skilled in forestry, archery, swordfighting, hand to hand combat. Great singing and dancing skills.
Detective at 221B Baker Street
Location London, United Kingdom
Industry Security and Investigations
* Detective at 221B Baker Street
* University of Cambridge
1 person has recommended Sherlock
Expanded profile views are available only to premium account holders. Upgrade your account.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
A brilliant London-based “consulting detective”, famous for astute logical reasoning, the ability to take almost any disguise, and use of forensic science skills to solve difficult cases.
- Knowledge of Politics — Feeble.
- Knowledge of Botany — Variable. Well up in belladonna, opium and poisons generally. Knows nothing of practical gardening.
- Knowledge of Geology — Practical, but limited. Tells at a glance different soils from each other.
- Knowledge of Chemistry — Profound.
- Knowledge of Anatomy — Accurate, but unsystematic.
- Knowledge of Sensational Literature — Immense.
- Plays the violin well.
- Is an expert singlestick player, boxer and swordsman.
- Has a good practical knowledge of British law.
* Professor of Theoretical Physics at Institute for Advanced Study – Princeton
* Director at Kaiser Wilhelm Physical Institution
* Professor of Physics at Swiss Federal Polytechnic Institute
* Professor of Physics at University of Prague
* Associate Professor of Physics at University of Zurich
* Clerk at Swiss Patent Office
* Universität Zürich
Some of my famous quotes:
“If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z. Work is x, play is y and z is keeping your mouth shut.”
“Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.”
“The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.”